Today is something completely different! And I’m very excited to say that I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by Makaela from Uniquely Mickie!
for the people like me, who didn’t know what the award is…. It’s an award for new blogger who are trying to gain popularity. There are some rules to follow, here they are
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers who you think deserve this award
- Let the bloggers know you nominate them
- Give them 11 questions of your own
Here are the questions Makaela gave me:
1. What is you favorite activity to do outside of the blogging world?
I’m not really an outdoorsy person, so my other free time goes to writing as well. I write stories on Wattpad and in my journal. Also I really love drawing and making collages (sort of moodboard). And my best friend and I love planning theme parties for our friends, that takes a lot of time too (because we are perfectionists)
2. If you could go anywhere for a day, where would you go?
This is a hard one, because I love to travel. But if anywhere literally means EVERYWHERE I would like to go to Auradon (you can’t take the Disney out of the girl :p ) IT seems like this wonderful magical place where dreams come true! And if everyone is as pretty and cute as King Ben, take me there now!
3. What is the best piece of advice you would give your younger self?
Don’t be afraid to be yourself and don’t take any bullshit of other people. Also, cut out the toxic friends, they are not your friends, and you deserve better.
4. What is you favorite drink? (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
I love Fanta and a great Cosmopolitan is always welcome 😉
5. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pasta pesto-avocado, with tomatoes, homemade chicken nuggets and bacon (super delicious!)
6. What is your biggest fear?
Disappointing people and not being good enough.
7. What was your biggest inspiration to start writing?
I always loved writing stories and being bullied made me want to put myself and my voice out there, to be heard. you can read the whole story here
8. How long did you wait to tell your friends and family about you blog?
I have this blog for 3 years now, and nobody knows. About 3 people know I have one, but they don’t know what it’s called. I’m still too scared to tell them, because I’m afraid they would get offended by something I wrote and I think that I would have to pay more attention to what I write about.
9. What is the most extreme thing you’ve ever done?
I went cliff jumping in Spain and Croatia. I didn’t like it, at all. I’m not really afraid of high, but it does make me uncomfortable. Especially when you know you have to jump from it.
10. Do you have any pets?
Yes, I do! My super adorable kitties! Sir Theodore Connor Nott and Mister Bendagus. I love them! It took me and my sister a while to convince my parents to take new ones after the others died. And yes, I spends weeks to find the perfect name (The best name I’ve ever gave my cat was Belle Eleanor de la Reine)
11. Favorite snack that you have to have?
Does chocolate count as a snack? Because I love it, I always have some in my room.
Thank you so much for nominating me! I was so happy when I saw it in my messages! But now the tables turn and I am nominating the following awesome blogs for their own Liebster Award
- Christine from The Adventures of Stine
- Logan from Signed, Logan
- Maya from Xoxo sparkle girl
- DeAndrea from DeAndrea Ashanelle
- Irene from Life of Wanderlusters
- Jen from Simply Grateful
- LeWahn from Marveling Millennial
- Karen from IAMKYT
And now it’s you turn, here are your questions!
- What is your all-time favorite quote?
- Describe yourself in 3 words
- What is your number 1 struggle with blogging?
- Who is your inspiration and why?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is your long-term plan with your blog?
- What is the last book you read? And how was it?
- How did you meet your best friend?
- What is something you’ve always wanted to try bit have been too scared to actually do?
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
- Where is your favorite place and why do you love it?
Don’t let anything stop you from doing what you love! Keep doing what your doing, because you’re doing great!
Thank you again Mickaela for nominating me! you are amazing!!
If you liked this posted, please like, comment, share and subscribe. Love you lots!